Update 20th June 2011
View a copy of the presentation below or on SlideShare:
9th May 2011, 10-11am
Register now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/734807931
For many people the biggest challenge in managing an online marketing campaign is coming up with effect copy on an ongoing basis. In this webinar we will provide 5 ways that you can improve the content used for your internet marketing to increase leads and sales.
I’m very pleased to be presenting this webinar with colleague Krishna De, BizGrowthNews, an award winning digital marketing, brand engagement and social media speaker, commentator and mentor.
– Why copy writing matters in your online marketing – the key differences between writing copy for your online marketing and offline marketing
– What are key words, why they matter and how to identify them
– The psychology of the words that you choose to use
– Tips for developing your call to action for your sales page, your online video, your Facebook Page and your Tweets and how simple changes will boost your website conversions, lead generation and sales
– Testing the effectiveness of your online copy
– An opportunity for you to be in the ‘hot seat’ where we will provide you feedback on your online copy (to participate in this you will need to provide us information ahead of the session – see the registration form for the webinar for information).
This webinar is part of the Irish Internet Association’s Digitise the Nation initiative. Our Digitise the Nation webinar last year was very popular and helped a number of small businesses to get started on the internet.
Register now! Don’t miss out! https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/734807931